This well proportioned self contained flat forms part of the first floor of the original Gwernddu Farmhouse and it occupies an outstanding rural situation affording extensive views over the beautiful countryside of the lower Usk Valley. The flat is approached from the rear of the building via its independent external steel staircase and included is an individual lawned garden for the exclusive use of the tenant.
There will be an additional monthly cost of £100 for oil.
First Floor Approached via the external steel staircase to:Open Porch
- With exterior lighting, door with leaded coloured glass panes to:Outer Hall
- Radiator, coat hooks, parkay floor finish.Reception Hall
- 12'3'' x 7'6'' (3.73m x 2.29m) - Double radiator. (Please note a door leading to the attic which is excluded from the letting) remains locked and the landlord may require intermittent access for maintenance purposes.Living Room/Kitchen
- 18'3'' x 14'9'' (5.56m x 4.5m) - Open non working fireplace with attractive original Victorian spate fireplace surround, two radiators, side window with expansive views, kitchen area with screening and floor storage units under roll top working surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, electr
Inner HallBedroom One
- 14'8'' x 13'3'' (4.47m x 4.04m) - Ornate Victorian fireplace surround, two radiators, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder having electric immersion heater, extensive southerly views.Bedroom Two
- 14'6'' x 12'3'' (4.42m x 3.73m) - Ornate Victorian fireplace surround, two radiators, extensive southerly views.Bathroom
- 10'9'' x 8'0'' (3.28m x 2.44m) - Tile panelled bath having Mira electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level toilet, radiator, cork tiled floor, half tiled walls.Outside
- Parking space plus independent lawned garden area (grass cut by landlord).AGENTS NOTES
- Non-refundable administration fees payable by tenants – Sole application £132 – inc vat, Joint/Family application £180 – inc vat.Outside
Rent payable: £795
ADDITIONAL MONTHLY COST OF £100 for OIL
Deposit Required: £1192.50
Deposit Scheme: Deposit Protection Service
Available: May 2023
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Agents
Local Authority: Monmouthshire County Council
Council Tax: Band C
Affordability calculator for referencing:
Applicant: Minimum annual income: £23850
Please make sure you have viewed all of the marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one) as well as the location marker.
In order to offer flexible appointment times, we have a team of dedicated Viewings Specialists who will show you around. Whilst they know as much as possible about each property, in-depth questions may be better directed towards the Sales Team in the office.
If you would rather a ‘virtual viewing’ where one of the team shows you the property via a live streaming service, please just let us know.
We offer free Market Appraisals or Sales Advice Meetings without obligation. Find out how our award winning service can help you achieve the best possible result in the sale of your property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.