Blackbarn Mews is a small development built some ten years ago and comprises a pair of semi detached houses together with two detached. It is within walking distance of Twyn Square and the centre of the Town where good local facilities are available. The kitchen is in open plan format to the dining area which in turn has a French window opening to the enclosed west facing rear garden.
Black Barn Mews is a small development built some ten years ago and comprises a pair of semi detached houses together with two detached. It is within walking distance of Twyn Square and the centre of the Town where good local facilities are available. Usk is geographically well situated in the centre of the County with road networks placing the larger town of Cwmbran and the cities of Newport, Cardiff and Bristol within commuting distance via the A449 dual carriageway linked to the M4 . The kitchen is in open plan format to the dining area which in turn has a French window opening to the enclosed west facing rear garden. Parking spaces included at the front of the house.
Ground FloorEntrance Hall
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low level toilet, radiator.Front Lounge
- 13'0'' x 13'5'' (3.96m x 4.09m) - Feature electric fire fitted in Adam Style surround, radiator. Staircase off, glazed panel door to:Rear Kitchen/Diner
- 13'0'' x 11'4'' (3.96m x 3.45m) - Sink unit, range of light oak floor units including cupboards and drawers under granite effect working surfaces, matching wall cupboards integrated cooker with four ring gas hob and extractor over. Recess plumbed for washing machine, wall mounted combina
- Loft access, radiator.Rear Bedroom 1
- 13'0'' x 8'5'' (3.96m x 2.57m) - Radiator, built in linen cupboard with radiator and slatted shelving.Front Bedroom 2
- 9'2'' x 7'0'' (2.79m x 2.13m) - Radiator.Front Bedroom 3
- 7'6'' x 6'11'' (2.29m x 2.11m) - Radiator.Bathroom
- 9'2'' x 5'5'' (2.79m x 1.65m) - White suite comprising panelled bath having shower attachment and screen, three quarter tiled surrounding walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low level toilet, radiator.Outside
- Outside: Parking spaces included at the front of the house. A gate at the side provides pedestrian access to the enclosed rear garden providing a secure environment with westerly aspect and garden store.
Services: Mains gas, water, electricity and drainage connected.
Rent Payable: £900.00 pcm
Deposit Required: £1350.50
Deposit Scheme: Deposit Protection Service
Available: March 2023
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Agents
Local Authority: Monmouthshire County Council
Council Tax: Band E
Affordability calculator for referencing:
Applicant: Minimum annual income £27000
Guarantor (if required) £31,500
Please make sure you have viewed all of the marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one) as well as the location marker.
In order to offer flexible appointment times, we have a team of dedicated Viewings Specialists who will show you around. Whilst they know as much as possible about each property, in-depth questions may be better directed towards the Sales Team in the office.
If you would rather a ‘virtual viewing’ where one of the team shows you the property via a live streaming service, please just let us know.
We offer free Market Appraisals or Sales Advice Meetings without obligation. Find out how our award winning service can help you achieve the best possible result in the sale of your property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.