Executive family house within walking distance of the town centre. Finished to a high standard, with an excellent specification. 30ft Drawing room, large dining room, luxury fully equipped kitchen with limestone flooring, four double bedrooms (1 ensuite) and burglar alarm. On three storeys with garage, utility and cloakroom on the ground floor. Patio accessed via french doors from drawing room and dining room with wooden steps up to terraced lawned area above. Minimum 12 month tenancy agreement. No Smoking.
Entrance HallUtility Room
- 12'4'' x 8'2'' (3.76m x 2.49m) - Range of base units, rolled-edge work surfaces, inset sink, tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, door to storage cupboard housing central heating boiler, double-glazed window to front elevation.
- 20'0'' x 13'4'' (6.1m x 4.06m) - Up-and-over door to front elevation, power and lighting, wall-mounted alarm system.
Inner Hall with Stairs to:First Floor Landing with Cloakroom
- Radiator, oak staircase to first floor, wall-mounted alarm system, wall-mounted central heating thermostatKitchen / Family Room
- 19'7'' x 12'8'' (5.97m x 3.86m) - Range of wall units with under-lighting, range of base units with granite work surfaces, tiled splash backs, integral fridge freezer and dishwasher, Neff eye-level stainless steel double oven, five-ring gas hob with extractor above, radiator, limestone flooring.Drawing Room
- 30'4'' x 13'2'' (9.25m x 4.01m) - Double glazed window to front aspect with lovely views, French doors to rear garden, two radiators, feature fireplace, television and telephone points.Dining Room
- 16'7'' x 12'6'' (5.05m x 3.81m) - Double-glazed window to rear elevation, double-glazed French doors to rear garden.
Second Floor Landing
Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower
Bedroom 4Family Bathroom
- Four-piece suite in white comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, spot lighting.Outside
- To the front of the property is a paved driveway leading to the entrance and the garage. Steps lead to the ground floor and the fully enclosed terraced rear garden, with a patio and lawned area.Outside
- Rent Payable: £1500.00 pcm
Deposit Required: £2250.00
Deposit Scheme: Deposit Protection Service
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Agents
Local Authority: Monmouthshire County Council
Council Tax: Band G
Affordability calculator for referencing:
Applicant: Minimum annual income £48000
Guarantor (if required) £56000
Please make sure you have viewed all of the marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one) as well as the location marker.
In order to offer flexible appointment times, we have a team of dedicated Viewings Specialists who will show you around. Whilst they know as much as possible about each property, in-depth questions may be better directed towards the Sales Team in the office.
If you would rather a ‘virtual viewing’ where one of the team shows you the property via a live streaming service, please just let us know.
We offer free Market Appraisals or Sales Advice Meetings without obligation. Find out how our award winning service can help you achieve the best possible result in the sale of your property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.