This beautifully presented four bedroom detached property is located in the increasingly popular development of Glan Llyn. The property itself is within a short distance to Glan Llyn Primary school, LLanwern Bull Restaurant, and a lakeside park and play area. It's also a stones through away from Newport Spytty Retail and leisure park and the M4 corridor, for those travelling across the bridge for work. Middle Reen comprises of large open plan living area and downstairs WC, along with four bedrooms, family bathroom a principal en-suite. The property also comes with an internal garage and two additional parking spaces.ENTRANCE HALL
- Straight into open plan living/ kitchen/diner. With stairs to first floor.
LIVING ROOM / KITCHEN / DINERLIVING ROOM AREA
- Luxury vinyl flooring. Three radiators. Power points. Double glazed window facing front aspect and built in under stairs storage. Open plan to kitchen.KITCHEN AREA
- Luxury vinyl flooring. Fitted wall and base units, with integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and double oven with overhead extractor. Tiled splash back. Power points. Double glazed window facing rear aspect. Double glazed semi bi-fold door into rear garden. Built in pantry with space for washing machine and separate kitchen island/breakfast bar. Open plan to diner.DINING AREA
- Luxury vinyl flooring continued. Two radiators. Power points. Double glazed window facing rear aspect. With access into internal garage and downstairs cloakroom.DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- Luxury vinyl flooring. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splash back. Radiator. Double glazed window facing side aspect.Stairs to FIRST FLOOR and LANDING
- Carpeted landing with access into four bedrooms family bathroom, loft hatch and two storage cupboards. Radiator.BEDROOM ONE
- 4.35m x 2.97m - Carpeted. Radiator. Power points. Double glazed window facing front aspect. Built in wardrobe. Access into en-suite.EN-SUITE
- Three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Double glazed window facing front aspect.BEDROOM TWO
- 4.26m x 3.01m - Carpeted. Radiator. Power points. Double glazed window facing front aspect.BEDROOM THREE
- 3.82m x 3.16m - Carpeted. Radiator. Power points. Double glazed window facing rear aspect.BEDROOM FOUR
- 2.66m x 2.58m - Carpeted. Radiator. Power points. Double glazed window facing rear aspect.FAMILY BATHROOM
- Four piece suite comprising of bath, shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiled splash back. Double glazed window facing rear aspect.Outside
Driveway with space for two cars. Access to internal garage with manual up and over door.
Low maintenance with patio laid to lawn. West facing rear garden with decked area and children's play area, side gate access to the front of the property.
Please make sure you have viewed all of the marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one) as well as the location marker.
In order to offer flexible appointment times, we have a team of dedicated Viewings Specialists who will show you around. Whilst they know as much as possible about each property, in-depth questions may be better directed towards the Sales Team in the office.
If you would rather a ‘virtual viewing’ where one of the team shows you the property via a live streaming service, please just let us know.
We offer free Market Appraisals or Sales Advice Meetings without obligation. Find out how our award winning service can help you achieve the best possible result in the sale of your property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
This is a Freehold property.