This beautifully presented and very generous sized four bedroom detached property is located in the increasingly popular area of Langstone, off Chepstow Road. The property has great links to the M4 Corridor and is also within a short distance to the world famous Celtic Manor Resort.
This beautifully presented and very generous sized four bedroom detached property is located in the increasingly popular area of Langstone, off Chepstow Road. The property has electric gates at the entrance and has great links to the M4 Corridor and is also within a short distance to the world famous Celtic Manor Resort. You are also a stones through away from Newport Retail and leisure Park. The property sits on 0.43 of an acre and internally comprises living room, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, two conservatories, downstairs shower room, utility room and internal garage. To the first floor you have four very generous sized bedrooms, family bathroom and additional wc. VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!ENTRANCE
- Hardwood oak flooring. Access into downstairs shower room, sitting room and under stairs storage housing electric mains. Power points.DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- Newly fitted. Tiled flooring. Tiled splash back. Comprising generous shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand basin and low level wc. Radiator. Double glazed window facing front aspect and one facing side aspect window.SITTING ROOM
- 5.10m x 3.97m - Hardwood oak flooring continued from entrance hall. Radiator. Power points. Feature mantel piece with electric fire. Double glazed bay window facing front aspect. Access into living room, kitchen/diner and stairs to first floor.LIVING ROOM
- 5.85m x 3.85m - Hardwood oak flooring. Large double glazed window facing front aspect. Radiator. Power points. Access into conservatory, fully functioning log burning fire place, two single glazed featured windows into dining room.CONSERVATORY
- 3.58m x 2.17m - Access from living room, double glazed windows, with French doors into garden, tiled flooring, power points and electric radiator.KITCHEN / DINER
- 6.44m x 3.48 - This beautifully designed and recently renovated kitchen-diner comprises of an integrated double oven, dishwasher, five ring induction hob and space for fridge freezer. You also have matt Navy-finish cupboards with ample storage space, along with an additional pantry housing the boiler, and taj mahal quarts work top. Access into utility room, main entrance hall and third reception room.UTILITY ROOM
- 3.43m x 1.67m - Fitted units with space for washing machine and tumble dryer, stainless steel sink, with access into the rear garden and garage.DINING ROOM / THIRS RECEPTION ROOM
- 5.71m x 3.29m - Carpeted. Wall hung electric fire. Two single glazed featured windows. One large double glazed window facing rear aspect. Power points. Access into second conservatory/study.SECOND CONSERVATORY / STUDY
- 2.47m x 2.23m - Carpeted. Power points. Radiator. Double glazed French doors into garden.Stairs to FIRST FLOOR and LANDING
- Carpeted landing. Double glazed window facing side aspect. Access to four generous sized bedrooms, family bathroom, Separate wc, airing cupboard and loft hatch. Radiators. Power points.BEDROOM ONE
- 4.93m x 2.93m - Laminated flooring. Double glazed window facing rear aspect. Power points. Radiator. Built in storage.BEDROOM TWO
- 4.04m x 3.86m - Carpeted. Dual aspect double glazed windows. Radiator. Power points.BEDROOM THREE
- 2.99m x 2.99m - Carpeted. Double glazed window facing rear aspect. Power points. Radiator. Built in wash hand basin.BEDROOM FOUR
- 2.86m x 2.42m - Carpeted. Double glazed window facing front aspect. Power points. Radiator.FAMILY BATHROOM
- Newly fitted four piece suite comprising of shower cubical, bath, low level WC and wash hand basin, tiled flooring, tiled splash back, x1 double glazed window facing front aspect and radiator.SEPARATE WC
- Also fitted within the year, tiled flooring, tiled splash back, WC with over wash hand basin, double glazed window facing side aspect.Outside
- This larger than average size plot for the area sits on approximately 0.43 of an acre, beautifully presented by the homeowner and comprising of a long driveway fir for multiple cars, with access to the garage. The garden also comprises of some amazing sun trap areas, a summer house and an additional storage unit.
Concrete flooring. Up and over door, two double glazed windows facing rear aspect. Power points. Access to gas mains.
Please make sure you have viewed all of the marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one) as well as the location marker.
In order to offer flexible appointment times, we have a team of dedicated Viewings Specialists who will show you around. Whilst they know as much as possible about each property, in-depth questions may be better directed towards the Sales Team in the office.
If you would rather a ‘virtual viewing’ where one of the team shows you the property via a live streaming service, please just let us know.
We offer free Market Appraisals or Sales Advice Meetings without obligation. Find out how our award winning service can help you achieve the best possible result in the sale of your property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
This is a Freehold property.