This beautifully presented four bedroom detached property is located in the increasingly popular area of Langstone. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, Shepherd drive is also within close proximity to junctions 23 and 24 of the M4 Motorway and a stones through away from Newport Spytty Retail park and the world famous Celtic Manor Resort. The property comprises of large entrance hall, snug, family lounge, separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor you have four bedrooms, with principle en-suite and family bathroom. The property also benefits from a landscaped rear garden and an attached double garage with ample parking on the drive.ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled flooring. Radiator. Power points. Under stairs storage cupboard with access into downstairs cloakroom, snug, family lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and stairs to first floor.SNUG
- 2.95m x 2.32m - Carpeted. Radiator. Power points. Double glazed window facing front aspect.FAMILY LOUNGE
- 5.14m 4.32m - Carpeted. Two radiators. Power points. Electric feature fireplace. Double glazed window facing rear aspect and French doors to rear garden.DINING ROOM
- 3.57m x 2.74m - Carpeted. Radiator. Power points. Double glazed French doors to rear garden.KITCHEN
- 3.75m x 3.56m - Tiled flooring. Fitted wall and base units with integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave with space for range master with over head extractor. Tiled splash back. Stainless steel sink. Power points. Two radiators.BREAKFAST ROOM
- 2.83m x 2.50m - Open plan to kitchen. Two double glazed windows facing rear aspect and door into rear garden.DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- Tiled flooring. Wash hand basin and low level WC vanity unit. Radiator. Double glazed window facing front aspect.Stairs to FIRST FLOOR and LANDING
- Carpeted split level landing. Power points. Radiator. Double glazed window facing front aspect with access into four bedrooms, family bathroom, storage cupboard and loft hatch.BEDROOM ONE
- 3.81m x 3.55m - Carpeted. Radiator. Power points. Fitted wardrobes. Storage cupboard and access into en-suite. Double glazed window facing rear aspect.EN-SUITE
- Three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, low level WC and vanity unit wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Tiled splash back. Double glazed window facing front aspect.BEDROOM TWO
- 4.12m x 3.41m - Carpeted. Radiator. Power points. Built in wardrobe. Double glazed window facing rear aspect.BEDROOM THREE
- 3.31m x 2.81m - Carpeted. Radiator. Power points. Built in wardrobe. Double glazed window facing rear aspect.BEDROOM FOUR
- 3.42m x 2.33m - Carpeted. Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Power points. Double glazed window facing front aspect.FAMILY BATHROOM
- Three piece suite comprising bath with overhead shower mains, low level WC and vanity unit wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Tiled splash back. Double glazed window facing front aspect.Outside
Newly paved driveway with space for up to four vehicles. Laid to lawn and very well maintained by the current owners, with great curb appeal. Side gate access to rear garden.
Beautifully presented North West facing garden. Split level with steps up to lawn. Flower beds and shrubbery surrounding, that is well maintained by the current owners. Wrap around gate access to front.
Double garage with manual up and over doors, power points, and loft storage.
Please make sure you have viewed all of the marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one) as well as the location marker.
In order to offer flexible appointment times, we have a team of dedicated Viewings Specialists who will show you around. Whilst they know as much as possible about each property, in-depth questions may be better directed towards the Sales Team in the office.
If you would rather a ‘virtual viewing’ where one of the team shows you the property via a live streaming service, please just let us know.
We offer free Market Appraisals or Sales Advice Meetings without obligation. Find out how our award winning service can help you achieve the best possible result in the sale of your property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
This is a Freehold property.