The town of Caerwent was founded by the Romans as the market town of Venta Silurum and was considered to be an important settlement. The modern village today is built around the Roman ruins which are some of the best preserved in Europe. Whilst the village itself offers facilities including a post office, public house and garage, the excellent road links it offers provides easy access to the larger surrounding towns of Chepstow and Newport City, both of which have an access to the M4 motorway network.
The town of Caerwent was founded by the Romans as the market town of Venta Silurum and was considered to be an
important settlement. The modern village today is built around the Roman ruins which are some of the best preserved in
Europe. Whilst the village itself offers facilities including a post office, public house and garage, the excellent road links it offers provides easy access to the larger surrounding towns of Chepstow and Newport City, both of which have an access to the M4 motorway network.
The property is located within a cul de sac of 14 properties situated just off the A48 on the outskirts of the village. To the ground floor there is a cloakroom, good sized living room, separate dining room and kitchen. The first floor comprises of 4 bedrooms and a refitted bathroom, along with an en suite off the master bedroom. The property is approximately 20 years old and benefits a driveway providing off road parking and single garage, along with enclosed rear gardens which are laid to low maintenance and with a garden pond.
Front entrance door to Reception HallRECEPTION HALL
- Stairs to first floor, door off to all ground floor rooms, radiator.CLOAKROOM
- Refitted with a two-piece suite in white comprising of a low level wc and wash hand basin. RadiatorLIVING ROOM
- 6.34m x 3.25 - A superb sized reception room with French doors to the rear garden and double-glazed window to the front elevation. Laminate flooring and radiator. Open fireplace.DINING ROOM
- 3.72m x 2.71m - A good sized second reception room with a large bay recessed window to the front elevation. Radiator and laminate flooring.KITCHEN
- 3.05m x 2.71m - Fitted with a range of base and wall units to include carousel base units and rolled edge work surfaces. Tiled floor, part tiled walls. Integrated oven, 4 ring hob and canopied cooker hood. Plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Sink unit with drainer. Stable door and window to rear elevation.
NB: There is a new kitchen (units) available to be purchased by separate negotiation.Stairs to FIRST FLOOR and LANDING
- Stairs from the reception hall give access to the first-floor landing with doors off to all rooms. Loft access. Radiator, window to rear elevation and cupboard with shelving and radiator.BEDROOM ONE
- 3.97m x 3.23m - A good sized master bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator and door to en suite shower room.EN SUITE
- Fitted with a three-piece suite comprising of a low level wc, wash hand basin enclosed in a vanity unit and shower cubicle. Vertical radiator. Frosted window. The ensuite is fully tiled.BDROOM TWO
- 3.66m x 2.65m - A double room with a double-glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator.BEDROOM THREE
- 2.73m x 2.71m - A further double room with a double-glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator.BEDROOM FOUR
- 2.26m x 2.22m - This room would make an ideal home office for those wishing to work from home. Double glazed window to the rear elevation and built-in wardrobe.FAMIY BATHROOM
- Refitted with a modern three-piece suite comprising of a low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and claw-footed bath with central tap/shower attachment. Laminate flooring. Part tiled walls.Outside
To the front of the property is a lawned area and a driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage. Within the garage is the central heating boiler and a pedestrian door giving access to the rear garden.
The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and laid to provide low maintenance, there is a sun terrace and garden pond.
Please make sure you have viewed all of the marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one) as well as the location marker.
In order to offer flexible appointment times, we have a team of dedicated Viewings Specialists who will show you around. Whilst they know as much as possible about each property, in-depth questions may be better directed towards the Sales Team in the office.
If you would rather a ‘virtual viewing’ where one of the team shows you the property via a live streaming service, please just let us know.
We offer free Market Appraisals or Sales Advice Meetings without obligation. Find out how our award winning service can help you achieve the best possible result in the sale of your property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
This is a Freehold property.