A four bedroom semi detached red brick Victorian property in a popular village location. The property also enjoys ample off-road parking and garage and is situated within easy walking distance of the village amenities.
Welcome to this charming, modern four bedroom semi-detached red brick Victorian property, situated in the heart of the highly sought-after village of Bream.
Upon entering this delightful home, you'll be greeted by a welcoming entrance hall that leads you to the well-proportioned and well presented accommodation. The ground floor comprises two spacious reception rooms, both with large windows that allow plenty of natural light to flood in. The perfect place to relax and unwind with your loved ones, these rooms are tastefully decorated and designed to suit any style of decor.
The kitchen breakfast room provides a range of modern appliances, including an integrated oven, hob, and extractor fan, this kitchen has everything you need to create delicious home-cooked meals. Also located on the ground floor is a convenient bathroom.
Moving upstairs, you'll find four well-appointed bedrooms, arranged over the upper two floors, all of which are bright & airy plus are tastefully decorated making them ideal for families or those who require a home office or guest room. The shower room on the first floor is also modern and stylish.
GROUND FLOORENTRANCE HALL
- Entered via front door and having mosaic tiled floor, dado rail, stairs to the first floor and doors into the dining room and:LOUNGE
- 12'1" x 12'0" (3.68m x 3.66m) - With double glazed window to the front aspect, exposed wooden flooring and feature fireplace with solid fuel burner inset.DINING ROOM
- 12'0" x 11'11" (3.66m x 3.63m) - Having chimney breast with wood burner inset and glazed display units to either side, double glazed window to the rear aspect, wood effect flooring, under stairs storage cupboard and door into:KITCHEN
- 11'7" x 8'11" (3.53m x 2.72m) - Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units and having built-in dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Chimney breast with Range style cooker inset, double glazed window to the side aspect, tiled flooring, door and steps down to the bathroom and door into:CONSERVATORY
- 13'0" x 6'4" (3.96m x 1.93m) - With windows to the side and rear aspect overlooking the garden, double glazed door into the garden and tiled flooring.BATHROOM
- 9'0" x 6'10" (2.74m x 2.08m) - Fitted with a modern three piece white suite comprising bath with shower over, close coupled WC, counter top sink unit, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail and obscured double glazed window to the side aspect.
- Having double glazed window to the front aspect, doors leading off and stairs to the first floor.BEDROOM ONE
- 12'0" x 10'1" (3.66m x 3.07m) - Having double glazed window to the front aspect, wood effect laminate flooring and feature fireplace.BEDROOM TWO
- 12'0" x 10'3" (3.66m x 3.12m) - Having wood effect laminate flooring, feature fireplace and double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden.BEDROOM THREE
- 9'0" x 7'2" (2.74m x 2.18m) - Having wood effect laminate flooring, feature fireplace and double glazed window to the side aspect.SHOWER ROOM
- 5'6" x 5'1" (1.68m x 1.55m) - Having step in shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.BEDROOM FOUR
- 13'2" x 12'4" (4.01m x 3.76m) - Wood effect laminate flooring and Velux window.Outside
- To the front is a low-level wall with railings. Double gates to the side give access to a good size driveway, providing ample off-road parking and giving access to the garage.
A wooden hand gate leads to the enclosed rear garden which is laid predominantly to lawn.Outside
- Outside, the property is surrounded by a low-level wall with railings, providing a sense of privacy and security. The double gates give access to a spacious driveway, which provides ample off-road parking and leads to the garage. The enclosed rear garden is perfect for children to play in, and for hosting summer barbecues with family and friends.
Please make sure you have viewed all of the marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one) as well as the location marker.
In order to offer flexible appointment times, we have a team of dedicated Viewings Specialists who will show you around. Whilst they know as much as possible about each property, in-depth questions may be better directed towards the Sales Team in the office.
If you would rather a ‘virtual viewing’ where one of the team shows you the property via a live streaming service, please just let us know.
We offer free Market Appraisals or Sales Advice Meetings without obligation. Find out how our award winning service can help you achieve the best possible result in the sale of your property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
This is a Freehold property.