Have you always dreamed of owning a particular property? Maybe you walk past it on your daily walk and have always dreamt of living there one day. Is there a particular street or area that you really want to move to?
Well maybe, just maybe, there is a homeowner who has not yet put their property on the open market but may consider selling to the right buyer at the right time for the right price. That buyer could be you.
Let us know what house, street or area it is that you dream of moving to and we will approach homeowners to see if they would consider discussing selling to you. That's it!
Simply follow the instructions below to maybe make your dreams come true!
1. Click THIS LINK or the link below to send us an email with details of the house or area that you dream of living in.
2. We will research more information for you including house size, plot size, previous sales and likely pricing.
3. We will arrange a call with you to discuss the above as well as verify your buying position, timescales and budget.
4. We will approach the homeowners. If they will consider selling to you then we will visit them at their house to agree an acceptable selling figure.
5. You will then be invited to view the property, to decide if you wish to go ahead and purchase it.
6. We will act for the seller in the sales process, from negotiation to progressing the sale to completion.
Firstly, we do not do any 'scatter-gun' marketing claiming to have hundreds of buyers queuing up for a house just like yours. If you have received a letter from us about a buyer who is interested in your house - then we really do. That's a promise.
As part of our DreamHome service we will speak to, qualify and understand the buying position of the interested party before reaching out to you, so you know that we are serious about the buyer.
The service is totally confidential and there is no obligation whatsoever to list your property for sale with us, at any point. We have a separate DreamHome agreement with favourable terms if the buyer goes ahead and buys your house. It is a one-off agreement that is only applicable to that particular buyer.
There is no need for us to prepare photographs, floorplans, sales brochures or an advertising campaign. However, we will would represent you at every stage, from negotiating the best price to progressing through sale through to completion. We can even help you find and buy your next dream home.
If you have received a letter from us and want to discuss the DreamHome service in more detail, please call us now to arrange a meeting at your property to discuss the next steps.