Located just outside the City Centre, this apartment offers easy access to Newport Centre and makes commuting to Cardiff and Bristol easy, with the train station a short distance away, along with the M4 Corridor.
Located just outside the City centre, this apartment offers easy access to Newport Centre and makes commuting to Cardiff and Bristol easy, with the train station a short distance away, along with the M4 Corridor. It is also a stones through away from Friars Walk shopping centre that has great amenities such as restaurants, cafes, and retail stores.
This apartment is situated on the first floor and comprises of two double bedrooms, with a principal en-suite, there is also a spacious open plan lounge/diner boasting fantastic riverside views from the Juliet balcony it is also open planned to the kitchen that comprises of integrated oven, and space for washing machine. A main bathroom can be found from the hallway, with a three-piece suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin and a low-level WC. ENTRANCE
- Enter via communal entrance door into hallway.HALLWAY
- Intercom entry system and access into bathroom, two bedrooms, lounge/kitchen/diner and storage cupboard.
LOUNGE / KITCHEN / DINING AREALOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- Lounge/dining room open plan to the kitchen with French doors leading to Juliette balcony.KITCHEN
- Open plan to lounge, with a range of fitted floor and wall based units, roll top work surfaces, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. Integrated gas hob with electric oven and stainless-steel extractor. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and vinyl flooring.BEDROOM ONE
- 3.66m x 3.00m - Double glazed window to front, double radiator, space for wardrobes, Door to en-suite shower room.EN-SUITE
- Modern suite comprising of low level w.c, wash hand basin and step in tiled shower cubicle.BEDROOM TWO
- 3.50m x 3.00m - Modern suite comprising of low level w.c, wash hand basin and step in tiled shower cubicle.BATHROOM
- Modern suite comprising low level w.c, wash hand basin and bath, tiled splash back, radiator and vinyl flooring.Outside
- Communal gardens, allocated parking and visitor spaces are available directly outside, while a footpath to the rear allows for scenic bike rides or a leisurely stroll.
Lease years remaining: 108 years (2023).
Ground rent: TBC
Service charge: TBC
Please make sure you have viewed all of the marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one) as well as the location marker.
In order to offer flexible appointment times, we have a team of dedicated Viewings Specialists who will show you around. Whilst they know as much as possible about each property, in-depth questions may be better directed towards the Sales Team in the office.
If you would rather a ‘virtual viewing’ where one of the team shows you the property via a live streaming service, please just let us know.
We offer free Market Appraisals or Sales Advice Meetings without obligation. Find out how our award winning service can help you achieve the best possible result in the sale of your property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
This is a Leasehold Property