A spacious three bedroom semi-detached property nestled in a small cul-de-sac
in an elevated position, enjoying far reaching views.
A spacious three bedroom semi-detached property nestled in a small cul-de-sac in an elevated position, enjoying far reaching views.
Situated in the town of Lydney, which offers a range of facilities with many shops, a bank, building society, coffee shops and supermarkets, as well as a sports centre, golf course, primary and secondary schools. A wider range of leisure facilities are also available throughout the Forest of Dean including further golf courses, leisure centres, two cinemas and an abundance of woodland and river walks.
The Severn crossing and the M4 towards London, Bristol and Cardiff are easily reached from this area along with the cities of
Gloucester and Cheltenham for access onto the M5 and the Midlands. Lydney and Gloucester also benefit from the train stations giving excellent access throughout the country.
GROUND FLOORENTRANCE HALL
- Entered via modern composite door with decorative glass pane and having stairs to first floor, radiator, door to lounge and:CLOAKROOM
- Having low-level WC, corner cupboard with table top wash basin, radiator, obscured glazed window to front aspect, tiled flooring.LOUNGE
- 14'6" x 13'9" [max] (4.42m x 4.19m [max]) - A lovely light room with large window to front aspect, having pleasant outlook with far reaching views over Lydney towards the River Severn, two radiators, doors to kitchen and dining room.KITCHEN
- 10'6" x 7'9" [max] (3.2m x 2.36m [max]) - Having a range of base and eye level units to include built-in electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash-backs, space for dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, understairs
storage area providing space for fridge/freezer, window to rear aspect, door to side aspect giving access to garden, tiled effect vinyl flooring.DINING ROOM
- 10'6" x 9'7" (3.2m x 2.92m) - Having radiator, wood effect flooring, opening through to:CONSERVATORY
- 10'7" x 7'2" (3.23m x 2.18m) - Having UPVC windows and patio doors giving access to garden, radiator, wood effect flooring.
- Having window to side aspect, doors to bedrooms and bathroom, airing cupboard, access to loft space.BEDROOM ONE
- 11'6" x 10'6" [excluding wardrobes] (3.51m x 3.2m [excluding wardrobes]) - Having window to front aspect with far reaching views, built-in wardrobes, radiator.BEDROOM TWO
- 11'9 x 10'2 [max, incl wardrobes] (3.58m x 3.1m [max, incl wardrobes]) - Having window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes with shelving unit, radiator.BEDROOM THREE
- 7'9" x 6'10" (2.36m x 2.08m) - Having window to front aspect with far reaching views, radiator.BATHROOM
- 6'9" x 5'5" (2.08m x 1.67m) (2.06m x 1.65m (2.08m x 1.67m)) - Having three piece white suite comprising modern L-shaped bath with overhead rain shower and smaller detachable shower head, pedestal wash basin, low-level WC, fully tiled walls and floor, chrome ladder style radiator, spotlights inset to ceiling, obscured window to rear aspect.Outside
- To the front of the property is an enclosed garden which is laid to lawn with shrub in centre. A driveway provides off-road parking for 2/3 cars and gives access to the garage. From the driveway steps lead up to the front door. A pathway provides access to the rear garden. The terraced rear garden is initially laid to patio with steps up to two levels which are laid to lawn.
Please make sure you have viewed all of the marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one) as well as the location marker.
In order to offer flexible appointment times, we have a team of dedicated Viewings Specialists who will show you around. Whilst they know as much as possible about each property, in-depth questions may be better directed towards the Sales Team in the office.
If you would rather a ‘virtual viewing’ where one of the team shows you the property via a live streaming service, please just let us know.
We offer free Market Appraisals or Sales Advice Meetings without obligation. Find out how our award winning service can help you achieve the best possible result in the sale of your property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
This is a Freehold property.