This beautifully presented four bedroom detached property is located in the increasingly popular area of Langstone. The property itself sits on a very generous sized plot at approximately 1/3 of an acre. The property comprises of dining room, large kitchen, generous living room to the rear, utility room and downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor you have four bedrooms with principal en-suite and family bathroom. A few additional benefits Camberley has to offer are ample parking to the front with space for multiple vehicles, close to the M4 Corridors and a stones through away from Newport Spytty Retail and leisure park, with the world famous Celtic Manor Resort. VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled flooring. Power points. Two radiators. Two double glazed windows facing side aspect. Oak staircase to first floor. Access into dining room, utility room, living room and kitchen.UTILITY ROOM
- 2.98m x 2.08m - Tiled flooring continued. Fitted wall and base units with space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Power points. Access to boiler. Double glazed window facing front aspect. Access into cloakroom.CLOAKROOM
- Tiled flooring. Wash hand basin, tiled splash back and low level WC.DINING ROOM
- 3.78m x 3.31m - Laminated flooring. Radiator. Power points. Traditional feature fireplace. Double glazed bay window facing front aspect.KITCHEN
- 3.63m x 3.49m - Open plan from hallway. Tiled flooring. Fitted wall and base units with integrated double oven and dishwasher. Separate hob, space for fridge. Quartz worktop. Power points. Stainless steel sink. Double glazed window facing side aspect. Bi-fold doors into rear garden.BREAKFAST AREA
- 3.35m x 2.79m - Tiled flooring. breakfast bar that opens up into living room/family room.LIVING ROOM / FAMILY ROOM
- 5.89m x 5.74m - Tiled flooring continued. Radiator. Power points. Two double glazed windows/doors to rear aspect in addition to double glazed bi-folding door to rear.Stairs to FIRST FLOOR and LANDING
- Oak staircase to first floor landing. Power points. Double glazed window facing side aspect. Carpeted landing with access into four bedrooms, family bathroom airing cupboard and loft hatch.BEDROOM ONE
- 4.47m x 3.41m - Laminated flooring. Radiator. Power points. Fitted wardrobe. French doors onto balcony and access into en-suite.EN-SUITE
- Three piece suite comprising of vanity unit wash hand basin, low level WC and shower cubicle. Tiled flooring. Tiled splash back. Radiator. Double glazed window facing side aspect.BEDROOM TWO
- 3.54m x 3.36m - Laminated flooring. Radiator. Power points. Double glazed bay window facing front aspect.BEDROOM THREE
- 3.66m x 3.55m - Laminated flooring. Radiator. Power points. Double glazed window facing rear aspect.BEDROOM FOUR
- 2.32m x 2.18m - Laminated flooring. Radiator. Power points. Double glazed window facing front aspect.FAMILY BATHROOM
- Four piece suite comprising free standing bath, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled flooring. Tiled splash back. Radiator. Built in television and double glazed window facing front aspect.Outside
Gated entrance to driveway with space for multiple vehicles. Low maintenance with side gate access to rear garden.
Very generous size south facing rear garden. Split level with decking area at the top and patio steps down to out building laid to lawn. Perfect for family and social gatherings.
Built by the current owners you have an outbuilding that has been split up into two separate rooms, one as an office with power points and double glazed French doors overlooking the rear garden, and another room used as a workshop with power points. Double glazed window facing onto the garden and storage cupboard.
Please make sure you have viewed all of the marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one) as well as the location marker.
In order to offer flexible appointment times, we have a team of dedicated Viewings Specialists who will show you around. Whilst they know as much as possible about each property, in-depth questions may be better directed towards the Sales Team in the office.
If you would rather a ‘virtual viewing’ where one of the team shows you the property via a live streaming service, please just let us know.
We offer free Market Appraisals or Sales Advice Meetings without obligation. Find out how our award winning service can help you achieve the best possible result in the sale of your property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
This is a Freehold property.