This three bedroomed dormer bungalow located in the sought-after village of Tutshill, being offered with no onward chain the property has accommodation comprising entrance hall, living room, dining room, bathroom, kitchen, two ground floor bedrooms, double bedroom and shower room in the dormer extension. The home is set in good sized, flat gardens and has off road parking for four cars.
The village of Tutshill is within the parish of Tidenham and is located on the eastern bank of the River Wye on the edge of Chepstow and was once an ancient crossing point.
The nearby town of Chepstow attracts locals and tourists with a good selection of independent retailers and restaurants. Located with easy access to the M4 motorway the town also boasts facilities including primary and secondary schools, doctors and dentists. The castle, a great attraction, is situated on the clifftop above the river and is considered to be the oldest surviving stone castle in Britain and overlooks the historic cast iron Wye Bridge built in 1816. The town hosts a number of popular community events including the annual Wassail, Mari Lwyd in January and 'Castel Roc' music festival. Chepstow is also home to the Welsh National which takes place annually at Chepstow Racecourse.
Upvc double glazed door with side panels to:ENTRANCE HALL
- Fitted carpet. Staircase to first floor with store cupboard beneath. Radiator. Access off to:LIVING ROOM
- Front facing double glazed window. Fitted carpet. Ceramic tiled fireplace with inset gas fire and back boiler.KITCHEN
- Fitted with a selection of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces. 1.5 bowl stainless sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Oven and hob. Tiling to walls. Cushion flooring. Front facing double glazed window.DINING ROOM
- Located at the rear with fitted carpet. Radiator and patio doors opening onto the rear garden.BATHROOM
- Fitted with a coloured suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, wc, ceramic tiled walls, cushion flooring, towel radiator and side facing double glazed window.BEDROOM
- A good-sized double room with fitted carpet. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.BEDROOM TWO
- A single room with fitted carpet. Radiator. Side facing double glazed window.Stairs to FIRST FLOOR and LANDING
- Fitted carpet to stairs and landing. Doorway to large loft space.BEDROOM THREE
- A double room with fitted carpet. Radiator. Side facing double glazed window with a pleasant outlook. Built in cupboard with access off to loft.SHOWER ROOM
- Corner shower cubicle with mains shower, wc, wash hand basin, cushion flooring, ceramic tiled walls, side facing double glazed window and radiator.Outside
Double wrought iron gates open onto the driveway with parking for four cars fronting a single garage with an up and over door. The front garden is laid to lawn with occasional shrubs.
A pedestrian gateway at the side of the garage allows access to the good size flat, rear garden. Enclosed by hedgerow and lawned with a patio to one side, aluminium greenhouse and a store shed.
Please make sure you have viewed all of the marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one) as well as the location marker.
In order to offer flexible appointment times, we have a team of dedicated Viewings Specialists who will show you around. Whilst they know as much as possible about each property, in-depth questions may be better directed towards the Sales Team in the office.
If you would rather a ‘virtual viewing’ where one of the team shows you the property via a live streaming service, please just let us know.
We offer free Market Appraisals or Sales Advice Meetings without obligation. Find out how our award winning service can help you achieve the best possible result in the sale of your property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
This is a Freehold property.