An opportunity to acquire a well maintained and decorated freehold detached property. Offering a well proportioned four double bedroom family accommodation in the sought after residential area of Bassaleg on the Western Side of Newport. Good road and motorway connections are within easy reach of Newport, Cardiff and Bristol city centres. Newport Mainline Railway Station provides direct access to London Paddington and Bristol, as well as Rail link at nearby Rogerstone providing direct access to Cardiff.
The property is set well back from the main road in a small cul-de-sac with a long drive and provision for parking several vehicles. Well maintained front lawn with flowers and shrub borders, provides a very pleasing outlook. To the rear of the property is a large patio area with lawned garden, mature trees, fencing and hedges.
The property is within the catchment area of the prestigious Bassaleg School and Pentrepoeth Primary School.ENTRANCE HALL
- Glazed entrance door. Double glazed side panel. Staircase with hardwood spindled balustrade. Two radiators. Coved ceiling hardwood. Power points. Carpet flooring. Glazed internal doors with access to:CLOAKROOM
- Classic white suite comprising wash hand basin, tiled splash back, low level wc, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, coved ceiling and double glazed UPVC window to side aspect.LIVING ROOM
- 3.55m x 5.32m - Upon entering the living room, your eye will immediately be drawn to the wood burning stove, creating cozy aesthetic and a welcome necessity during the colder winter months.STUDY
- 2.65m x 2.25m - Double glazed UPVC window to front. Carpet flooring. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Telephone point and power points.DINING ROOM
- 3.55m x 3.47m - Double glazed sliding patio doors to patio and garden. Carpet flooring radiator. Coved ceiling. Power points and a serving hatch to:KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- 4.83m x 2.97m - Incorporating the finest of inclusions, the stunning contemporary kitchen with sleek modern lines provides a calming ambience, featuring a large opulent window welcoming in an abundance of natural light and providing views of the garden, its very own private leafy retreat. The kitchen features plenty of storage, including an integrated full-height fridge and clever pantry storage with rollout drawers for ease of accessibility. No expense has been spared in this chic kitchen, including granite counter tops, an apron sink and an adjacent laundry room with a convenient entry and exit point to the driveway of the garage.UTILITY ROOM
- 2.66m x 1.52m - Worktop with tiled surrounds. Tiled flooring. Inset stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap. Plumbing for washing machine space for fridge freezer. Radiator. Double glazed UPVC side window and side door.Stairs to FIRST FLOOR and LANDING
- Hardwood spindled balustrade and newel post. Linen cupboard. Power points. Carpet flooring. Access to part boarded loft, four bedrooms and family bathroom.PRINCIPAL BEDROOM
- 3.41m x 4.33m - Fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors. Double glazed UPVC window to front. Power points. Wired for two wall lights. Telephone point. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Outstanding views.EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Classic white suite with fully tiled surrounding walls. Corner shower with triton electric shower unit. Circular corner wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, low voltage lighting, coved ceiling and double glazed UPVC window to front.BEDROOM TWO
- 2.81m x 3.76m - Built in fitted wardrobes. Carpet flooring. Double glazed UPVC window to front. Contemporary washbowl on vanity unit. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Telephone point and power points. Outstanding views.BEDROOM THREE
- 3.17m x 3.45m - Fitted wardrobes and cupboards. Double glazed UPVC window to rear. Contemporary wash bowl on vanity unit. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Carpet flooring.BEDROOM FOUR
- 3.16m x 2.51m - Fitted wardrobes. Double gazed UPVC window to rear. Carpet flooring. Power points. Radiator. Coved ceiling.FAMILY BATHROOM
- Recently refurbished and modernised with white wash hand basin with a waterfall style mixer tap, white low level wc, white roll top free standing bath tub, towel radiator, independent faucet tap, double shower, inset shelving, fully tiled light grey walls and floor with an inset mirror, mirror with LED lighting and UPVC double glazed window to rear.Outside
- Attractive lawned front garden with mature shrubs and flowers border, flower beds and patio leading to entrance door, pathway leading to pebbled sitting area, lighting, motion detector security light, external faucet tap, tarmac and block paving driveway leading to garage.
Stunning enclosed landscaped lawned rear gardens with a superb range of flowers and mature shrub borders, paved seating areas, private and secure fencing, side access gate, lighting, electric, pebbled and paved area to green house and clothing line.
An expansive double garage provides plenteous space for storage, complete with internal and external access.
Please make sure you have viewed all of the marketing material to avoid any unnecessary physical appointments. Pay particular attention to the floorplan, dimensions, video (if there is one) as well as the location marker.
In order to offer flexible appointment times, we have a team of dedicated Viewings Specialists who will show you around. Whilst they know as much as possible about each property, in-depth questions may be better directed towards the Sales Team in the office.
If you would rather a ‘virtual viewing’ where one of the team shows you the property via a live streaming service, please just let us know.
We offer free Market Appraisals or Sales Advice Meetings without obligation. Find out how our award winning service can help you achieve the best possible result in the sale of your property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
This is a Freehold property.